Trainer (soft skills)
Trainer (Soft Skills)
- Train big amount of new hires effectively;
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals);
- Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques;
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management);
- Identify individual and team skills gaps;
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. weekly or monthly);
- Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases);
- Prepare reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Coordinate mentorship programs for new call center operators;
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction;
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material;
- Full knowledge of product, service and promotions of the company;
- Take on other tasks or projects to support other managers and call center operators.
- 2 years of effective work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role;
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities;
- Excellent coaching skills, individual approach technique;
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of contact center technologies, current innovations and future trends;
- Additional certification in training – preferable.
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Good in managing priorities, timelines;
- Objectivity, sense of humor, stress resistance;
- Reliability, accuracy, commitment, ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to brainstorm and develop unique ideas independently as well as within group settings;
- Solid foundation of interviewing, research and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Russian – fluent
- Uzbek - good
- English - good
Please, send your CV via email: