Supply Chain Specialist
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing Budgets
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Surveillance Skills
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Equipment Maintenance
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Quality orientation
- Sense of responsibility
- Stress coping skills
- Multitasking skills
- Russian – fluent
- English – fluent
Please, send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org