Settlement, CBO Lead
Settlement, CBO Lead
- Establish and manage a relationship with correspondent banks
- Manage in-country and country to country money transfers and transactions;
- Maximize automation level of transactions while increasing their efficiency and accuracy
- Create and update when needed department’s effective policy
- Create effective system to discover operational risks ASAP and minimize them
- Negotiate partner banks about credit lines etc.
- Manage and control balance on correspondent accounts
- Monitor and control document flow and operations
- Control transit accounts
CENTRALIZED BACK OFFICE
- Check the existence of all valid documents after credit risk department approves loan to clients;
- After approving the loans, make relevant transaction to transfer money on client’s account. If necessary, communication with client in order to check important details;
- Manage incasos, seizures, court disputes, notifications/requests from the Procurator’s office etc.
- Manage over limit transaction authorizations.
- Manage new product registrations and control existence of relevant/valid documents.
- Manage, control and check transactions are made according to legislation etc.
- Manage achieving processes: collect documents from branches and store them according to regulations;
- Manage relationships with unsatisfied clients and make relevant reporting;
- Excellent execution of the obligatory actions in accordance to applicable rules and regulations;
- Timely introduction of changes to staff in product standards, procedures or regulations and control of the performance;
- Minimizing errors and operating losses in the process;
- Systematically work on perfection and fasten existing back office processes to increase customer satisfaction by minimizing customer waiting time;
- Develop and maintain strong controlling tools to monitor systematically compliance
- Other tasks related to back office work to support fully front office operations.
- Minimum of a Degree (Banking, Finance or related area)
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience in Banks or financial institutions
- Solid Knowledge of Banking Products and processes.
- Post graduate degree (MBA desirable)
- Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and instructions;
- Successful team management skills
- Advance knowledge of MS office applications (MS Office, Excel, outlook etc.).
- Good knowledge of core banking system – IABS 24x7
- Experience of participating in process optimization projects with demonstrated achieved results;
- Cash management experience is an advantage ideally in Banking industry
- Customer Driven
- Strategic vision;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to make decisions independently;
- Feeling of responsibility;
- Team management and team management skills;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to process and analyze data;
- Quick adaptability to novelty;
- Russian – fluent
- English – fluent
- Uzbek – Good
Please, send your CV via email: