Chief Compliance and Operational Risk Officer
- Board and meeting support – agendas, reports and meeting facilitation
- Produce board and committee meeting packs. This includes requests for and collation of meeting papers, referencing and formatting meeting papers, use of an electronic board meeting pack system and general support for the meeting.
- Carry out quality control processes for reports and associated documents prior to despatch.
- Printing of board and committee papers and arranging post/courier distribution.
- Maintain team document templates (reports, minutes, trackers, actions logs etc.)
- Draft standard meeting administration reports for board and committee meetings.
- Create meeting agendas, template minutes and chair briefings (with supervision and support).
- File meeting minutes and resolutions.
- Arrange training for boards and committees (with guidance).
- Meeting facilitation
- Organise board and committee meeting dates, and carry out tasks required in the effective facilitation of meetings (e.g. room booking and catering arrangements, calendar invites, updating meeting schedules)
- Co sec general administration
- Maintain company registers and director register of interests
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assist the team effectively implementing the policy and procedures of the governance framework
- Assist the team in the governance oversight of the relevant board and committees they support
- Maintain annual plans for board and relevant committees and produce reports on such as required
- Provide administrative assistance where required in relation to audit actions or information requests from auditors
- Deal efficiently and confidentially with internal and external correspondence, emails and telephone calls. Filtering, prioritising and actioning as appropriate
- Liaise with Executives and their Pas, where relevant, to ensure prompt follow up of actions/outstanding issues following board and committee meetings
- Arranging purchase orders and payment of supplier invoices
- Arranging Board/Committee dinners and hotel bookings
- Collect and collate governance performance information, such as KPIs for all meetings organised
- Master’s degree from a reputed university
- Experience in an administrative function within financial institutions
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Written & oral communication / presentational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Self-motivation and leadership attributes
- English – professional
- Russian –professional
- Uzbek- fluent
Please, send your CV via email: email@example.com