Head of Operations
Head of Operations
- Manage department based on corporate values;
- Develop, implement and maintain the optimum organizational structure with the most suitable arrangement of managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Budget preparation and attainment of budgeted costs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Supervise, coach and train departments staff
- Comply with laws, regulations and other related requirements.
- Systematically work on increasing department’s efficiency.
- Branch Network & Building infrastructure Development
- Oversee and direct refurbishment/construction projects from conception to completion;
- Review projects in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Coordinate and direct subcontractors;
- Meet contractual conditions;
- Reviews the work progress on a regular basis;
- Prepare internal and external reports;
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and relevant licenses;
- Ensure quality refurbishment/construction standards.
- Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams;
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, car fleet and customer services;
- Determine key supply chain KPIs;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy targets and deadlines.
- Facility Management:
- Direct the day-to-day operations and longer-term projects ensuring that all building systems are functioning well and the facility is maintained in excellent condition for employees, guests & customers;
- Hire and oversee contractors for office moves, renovation projects and supervise construction, equipment installation, and repair projects;
- Identify necessary repairs or replacement needs, oversee scheduled and routine maintenance and document and address unsafe conditions;
- Proactive and sometimes rapid decision-making skills to manage maintenance problems quickly and efficiently as well as weigh appropriate use/coordination of outside contractors;
- Implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and consistency, including core work processes to improve facilities management;
- Ensure high level of communication with all stakeholders on facility project status and potential challenges;
- Use project management and communication tools effectively and consistently Evaluate facility needs, infrastructure operations, equipment and other requirements and making recommendations on how best to facilitate those needs;
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal clients and teams, suppliers and functional groups to maintain facilities, streamline issue identification/resolution, and strengthen service delivery;
- Manage real estate brokers and landlords across all locations;
- Engage brokers in the search for new offices/locations as needed.
- Supplier/Vendor Engagement:
- Negotiate and communicate with outside contractors or suppliers - obtaining estimates/quotes for necessary services, materials, and equipment;
- Provide proper engagement/performance/oversight of third-party service providers as needed for delivery of office services including building Management, carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating/ cooling, ventilation, roofing and security-related etc.
- Food & Beverage vendors for coffee, water office snacks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA from oversea universities would be an advantage;
- 5+ years’ experience in facilities and experience overseeing multiple locations, supply chain management and refurbishment processes;
- +3 years’ experience in managing team (>20 person);
- Budget management experience;
- Proven ability working with vendors and contractors;
- Strong communication skills including the ability to negotiate with contractors and vendors and provide or obtain clear information;
- Fluency in Russian, English and Uzbek;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT).
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Good in managing priorities, timelines;
- Strategical view, but able to deep dive when required;
- Reliable, accurate, hardworking, committed, ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision;
- Ability to brainstorm and develop unique ideas independently as well as within group settings;
- Team player
- Solid foundation of interviewing, research and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Please, send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org