Credit portfolio manager
Credit portfolio manager
- Work with the Risk team on establishing, designing, implementing and monitoring an enterprise wide credit portfolio risk management program required of a financial institution of the size and complexity of the Bank.
- Work closely with the Risk management team in the development and production of reports to identify and measure credit risks in the various loan portfolios.
- Assist in the development, running and management of stress testing model(s) for all lending areas as well as any other assets or liabilities with potential exposure to significant changes in market or economic value.
- Assist with the ongoing process of lending portfolio Stress Testing requirements.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that the production of recurring reports is automated as much as reasonably possible and formatted for circulation to relevant stakeholders. Participate on analysis related or other project teams as appropriate.
- Collaborate with business unit managers and employees to develop reporting and to aid in maintaining data integrity.
- Fulfill reasonable ad hoc requests including production and development of various analytical risk reports and studies on the various components of the loan portfolios, other business lines or corporate related activities.
- Contribute to the effective management of all credit risk issues, appropriate bank problems, issues and opportunities, and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Uzbek, Russian and English languages.
- 2-3 years of analytical experience; exposure to underwriting, credit administration, retail and corporate lending, or finance/treasury preferred.
- Understanding of financial management, Uzbekistan banking compliance regulations.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to review a situation from varied perspectives as well as a willingness to make judgment calls and decisions based on experience and reasonableness tests.
- Working knowledge of Bank operating systems, lines of business, products and customer base.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills, communication skills (both written and oral), business or report writing, and attention to detail.
- Exposure to cross-functional projects and possess the ability to manage priorities of competing stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills; highly proficient in Excel. SQL, R, Python preferred.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, exceptional interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to streamline complex processes
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent follow-up skills
- Comfortable with a “hands-on” approach and balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction, all with a high sense of urgency and positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve or automate processes
- Comfortable collaborating with business stakeholders, identifying and addressing business needs through building solid relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change very quickly with minimal supervision
Please, send your CV via email: