- Collection of overdue debts from individuals in pre-trial procedure and / or by court decision:
- Conducting telephone conversations with debtors about debt repayment;
- An explanation of the structure of arrears, the terms of the loan agreement, the consequences of incomplete and / or late payment;
- Collection, analysis and examination of information, materials, documents necessary for debt collection;
- Consultations on debt repayment methods;
- Participation in activities aimed at finding the borrower and establishing contact with him;
- Motivation of the borrower to pay the debt;
- Leveling of conflict and aggression of the borrower;
- Identification of fraudulent transactions;
- Implementation of management plans and tasks.
- Higher/Secondary education in finance or law
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, collections or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of collection processes.
- Outstanding phone etiquette.
- Clear diction and well-delivered speech;
- Ability to resolve conflict situations;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation and people skills.
- Russian – professional
Please, send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org